We are currently recruiting for a Diabetes and Respiratory Nurse (01/09/2021):
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative environment and complement our primary care team situated in East Cornwall. You will be working in conjunction with skilled and experienced HCA’s, Practice Nurse and Local Diabetic & Respiratory Nurse Specialists, supported by our GP Lead in Diabetes and COPD.
Quay Lane Surgery are looking for an experienced Diabetes & Respiratory Nurse with strong clinical skills who is passionate about providing high quality care and is able to work autonomously.
The role involves:
- managing Diabetes care and its complications;
- Insulin initiation;
- managing COPD care and its complications;
- act as an advisory role to patients and doctors;
- to prevent avoidable admissions to hospital;
- reduce referrals into the traditional diabetes/respiratory outpatient services;
We already achieve the highest targets for QOF which you will be expected to continue.
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 6-8 per week
Expected Start Date: This job is still open - 03/05/2022